Broken Sword Cutscenes Issue

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

vwguy

Broken Sword Cutscenes Issue

Post by vwguy »

I have done a search and read the readme multiple times, but I am still having a problem getting the downloaded cutscenes to work on my PSP. The game works fine, just no cut scenes play.

Would someone please break down exactly where the cutscenes need to go, how the directory should appear, and how I need to have ScummVM configured? I have 1.5 firmware and ScummVM 0.9.1. The BS versions are the original PC versions with the CLU files renamed, etc.

Thanks for the help in advance
wololo

Post by wololo »

I think you can't see the videos with version 0.9.1, because it's been compiled without the mpeg lib.
VGF

Post by VGF »

Now that there's a new tool to convert smacker into something else, does PSP 0.91 has that format supported? Can't remember the name...
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

VGF wrote:Now that there's a new tool to convert smacker into something else, does PSP 0.91 has that format supported? Can't remember the name...
DXA? The development version of ScummVM should support that for the Broken Sword games, but 0.9.x doesn't.
vwguy

Post by vwguy »

Where is the Dev version for PSP? There isn't one listed for PSP in the downloads section.