Sony Ericsson W950i + key mapping

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

BlackOrange

Sony Ericsson W950i + key mapping

Post by BlackOrange »

Hi Everybody!

Is there a way to map keys on the keyboard of the SE w950? Till now i was only able to map actions on the "#" and "play/stop" key. I hope there is a way to map also actions on the other keys and i'm only doing something totally wrong :)

I have also problems with fights in indy 3. It seems like it is possible to lock into 123 mode with SE 990 and use the keyboard for fighting. Can someone confirm, that this is also possible with SE w950 and I'm only to dumb to figure out how?

thanks for your help

PS: I'm using build 0.10.0
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I have n't had a chance to test out the W950.. but since its lacking a proper keyboard layout. You should be able to scroll the virtual keyboard and pressthat.. 3 for fight for example etc.
BlackOrange

Post by BlackOrange »

I know, that it is possible to fight with the virtual keyboard. But it's not really possible to fight well this way.
I just thought, there is an easy way to use the keyboard and i was only missing something ;)

Is there also no way to map keys? Right now it is a pain to use the "play/stop" key to simulate right mouse clicks. It would be much more comfortable to play if i could map it to the "1", "4" or "7" key.

How are the other SE 950 owners handling this short coming?

PS: keep up the great work Anotherguest!