Speech problem - Curse of Monkey Island

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

pedrodla

Speech problem - Curse of Monkey Island

Post by pedrodla »

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with speecha in MI3...
I was playing it normally until I finished the second chapter. When I finished it, the characters stopped talking, I mean, they talk, move their mounth but I can't hear them. It's strange. I checked the volume and it's OK, and I chose the option "speech and subtitles" in sound options, everything looks normal, but I can't hear people voices :(
I use my game with the MI3BR-PATCH cause I'm from Brazil and wanted to play the game with portuguese subtitles, this patch changes de LANGUAGE.TAB file in RESOURCE folder...
Please someone help me!!

sorry about my english..
cheers!
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: Speech problem - Curse of Monkey Island

Post by eriktorbjorn »

pedrodla wrote: I was playing it normally until I finished the second chapter. When I finished it, the characters stopped talking, I mean, they talk, move their mounth but I can't hear them. It's strange.
I don't know anything about the patch you're using, but did you copy both voxdisk1.bun and voxdisk2.bun to your hard disk?
pedrodla

Post by pedrodla »

Yeah.. I copied everything, but I think I did something wrong, cause my VOXDISK2.BUN has only 63.524 KB...
Is there any way to download only this file? I need the full VOXDISK2.BUN I guess, but I dont want to download everything again (1.2gb) :? [/b]
DrMcCoy
ScummVM Developer

Post by DrMcCoy »

Forum Rule #0, no warez. You won't get any help here.