Hit_the_Road_Jack

Samnmax Hit the Road - Disk 2-->need this fileSAMNMAX.002

Post by Hit_the_Road_Jack »

Hello,

i have SAMNMAX in the following versions:
Floppy 3,5 GErman
CD German
CD English

CD English which is compatible with Win XP.
(This was included in the Lucas Arts Entertainment Pack)

AND: I have bought all of them.

But unfortounately the second disk of the floppy version is broken.
Can anybody help and send me this file or can tell where can i get this file (SAMNMAX.002)? (send me a message)

Thank you very much!
Last edited by Hit_the_Road_Jack on Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
PsYcO
Got 2 warnings

Re: Samnmax Hit the Road - Disk 2--->need this fileSAMNMA

Post by PsYcO »

sorry, forum rule 0
Arantor

Post by Arantor »

Although yes it is under forum role #0, if you have the CD version, you already improve on the floppy; the only player-noticeable difference between the two is the speech file (MONSTER.SOU)

In the floppy version, the speech only runs as far as the intro, while the CD version should have full speech, so you're better off playing the CD version anyway. (And if you want to recreate the floppyness, just turn speech off)
clem

Re: Samnmax Hit the Road - Disk 2--->need this fileSAMNMA

Post by clem »

Hit_the_Road_Jack wrote:Can anybody help and send me this file or can tell where can i get this file? (send me a message)
this might sound ridiculous, but have you tried contacting the German publisher? (I think that was Softgold) :)

I bought the datadisk for Tie Fighter years after the original had come out and one of the disks was dead when I opened the box - they sent me replacements (granted, that was ~1999)

slim chance I know

clem
Hit_the_Road_Jack

Post by Hit_the_Road_Jack »

Okay i know the forum rules.
But it was worth a try. :-)

But as i said i bought all of these versions.
I have all Lucas Arts Adventures, the english and the german version (even floppy and cd) - i am a collector and thats the reason why i wanted to have this file.
Because the original disks of the floppy version are pink with samnmax printed on it.
And when i put in the disk 2 windows only says the disk has to be formatted to use it. :-(
I wanted to copy this file on the disk again :-/

I tried to rescue the disk with tools like flopshow--> No success! :-(