R4DS

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Jojo Jr.

R4DS

Post by Jojo Jr. »

Hi, all.

I've just copied the SCUMMVM_DS files from the zip over to my brand new R4. I have Monkey 1, 2, BASS and FOTAQ in seperate directories, but when I try to run any of the three SCUMM applications, I get a message saying:

DLDI... something or other. No file system! check readme.txt.

Sorry to ask, but I was under the impression that to run SCUMM on a DS Lite, it meant just dragging the program itself and some games over to the R4, and I'd be away...

Seeing as I'm just nowhere near as technically-minded as some of you guys, I was wondering if anyone could spell out what I need to do in nice, big, friendly letters?

-- Clark. :oops:
tomten

Re: R4DS

Post by tomten »

Jojo Jr. wrote:DLDI... something or other. No file system! check readme.txt. [...] Seeing as I'm just nowhere near as technically-minded as some of you guys, I was wondering if anyone could spell out what I need to do in nice, big, friendly letters?
R T F M
Badablek

Re: R4DS

Post by Badablek »

Jojo Jr. wrote:Hi, all.

I've just copied the SCUMMVM_DS files from the zip over to my brand new R4. I have Monkey 1, 2, BASS and FOTAQ in seperate directories, but when I try to run any of the three SCUMM applications, I get a message saying:

DLDI... something or other. No file system! check readme.txt.

Sorry to ask, but I was under the impression that to run SCUMM on a DS Lite, it meant just dragging the program itself and some games over to the R4, and I'd be away...

Seeing as I'm just nowhere near as technically-minded as some of you guys, I was wondering if anyone could spell out what I need to do in nice, big, friendly letters?

-- Clark. :oops:
Update your R4DS OS...latest version (1.10) includes auto dldi patching.
Jojo Jr.

Post by Jojo Jr. »

Thank you, Badablek. You've really made my day.

-- Clark :D