Problem with Sam 'n Max on my N73

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Toxicity

Problem with Sam 'n Max on my N73

Post by Toxicity »

Hi,

I am having a proble with Sam 'n Max on my N73. When I go to the big ball of string and I hook the wires up to the (I dont realy know what its called in english but i'm going to call it:) pay binoculars (those things to look arround a minute for 25 cents) my game is stuck.

I can't change the use icon to an other icon and I can't leave that view. So I'm stuck.

Can annyone help me?

Toxicity
Noelemahc

Post by Noelemahc »

FYI, you're still missing several pieces for the thing so looking through it was useless anyway. IIRC, to leave this screen you had to click in a specific portion of the screen... but it's been a looong while since I've played S&M since I don't even own the thing.
goetz

Re: Problem with Sam 'n Max on my N73

Post by goetz »

The controls in this screen should work as follows:

- Left click and right click on lever in the middle between two cables: Adjust movement of the platform and binocular.

- Escape key: Leave screen. In the current versions of ScummVM this should be the "c" key on your device, on earlier versions it is the "#" key.

BTW I noticed something funny about Sam&Max: The 0 key toggles between colored and greyscale mode. You can see this when using the 0+... combinations (which work fine). Is this an intended behaviour of Sam&Max? No other game I have shows this feature. :D

- Gotz
Toxicity

Re: Problem with Sam 'n Max on my N73

Post by Toxicity »

goetz wrote:- Escape key: Leave screen. In the current versions of ScummVM this should be the "c" key on your device, on earlier versions it is the "#" key.
Damn.. It's the C key.. I tryed like (almost) all buttons but never thought of that one..
goetz wrote:BTW I noticed something funny about Sam&Max: The 0 key toggles between colored and greyscale mode. You can see this when using the 0+... combinations (which work fine). Is this an intended behaviour of Sam&Max? No other game I have shows this feature. :D
Yeah, it says that in the Sam and max Help file..

Tnx a lot,
Toxicity