Zak McKracken FM Towns ingame sound problem

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Darkness

Zak McKracken FM Towns ingame sound problem

Post by Darkness »

Hi

I do have a sound problem with Zak McKracken FM Towns CD-ROM Version, there is no ingame sound when I start the game.
(the game works perfect )

I now that the problem is the .ogg format and I have visit the SvummVM-DS homepage and read the manual about to convert talkie Sound ( monster.sou ).
But as far as I can see there is no way have to convert .ogg format into something that ScummVM-DS can read.

I try to convert the .ogg into .mp3, BUT, the sound quality was NOT perfect, actully it was bad, really bad :shock:

I ONLY want ingame sound, no music. :?

I really hope that some here now the answer to my problems.

Any HELP is good HELP :D

- Use ScummVM-DS v.11-0beta3 -
Last edited by Darkness on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomten

Re: Zak McKracken FM Towns ingame sound problem

Post by tomten »

Darkness wrote:I do have a sound problem with Zak McKracken FM Towns CD-ROM Version, there is no ingame sound when I start the game.

I now that the problem is the .ogg format
Zak FM-Towns has ingame sound? Certainly not in OGG format? What do your data files on the CD look like?

EDIT: Aren't the CD tracks only for music?
Darkness

Re: Zak McKracken FM Towns ingame sound problem

Post by Darkness »

tomten wrote:
Darkness wrote:I do have a sound problem with Zak McKracken FM Towns CD-ROM Version, there is no ingame sound when I start the game.

I now that the problem is the .ogg format
Zak FM-Towns has ingame sound? Certainly not in OGG format? What do your data files on the CD look like?

EDIT: Aren't the CD tracks only for music?
Well what I can see and have convert is 21 tracks file that was in .ogg format. This 21 tracks was then convert in mp3 from me and I got ingame sound, bad sound quality !

The rest is LFL file.
clem

Post by clem »

forum rule #0