Want to make a 'want list' on Wikipedia but...

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

crazyjudge

Want to make a 'want list' on Wikipedia but...

Post by crazyjudge »

hi guys i've been having issues logging in as comic strip my old username so the administrator can delete that account and also an account awaiting to be activated with the username buddah can also be deleted... :lol: right problem.. i've been reading about projects to get certain games onboard to scummvm and also read an old topic about being able to make requests or rather 'want' lists and post them onto WikiRE but I'm having issues logging to Wiki so would it be possible for someone else to do it and just say that I requested it? or can i just make one on here? thanks alot 8)
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

I guess you can file requests through Sourceforge by now;)
crazyjudge

Post by crazyjudge »

Jonatan wrote:I guess you can file requests through Sourceforge by now;)
huh?? no i'm not actually requesting games I want to make a list on the SCUMMVM Wiki cos I've read that I can post a 'want' list of games I'd like to see on ScummVM and hopefully if a developer were interested they'd start something i.e coding an engine or something... :roll: .Anyway here are just a few games I'd like: (hark at me, like I'm with santa pleeding for big gifts!lol)

- curse of enchantia glad there's a project
- discworld games
- bizarre adventures of woodruff and the schnibble
- kyrandia 2&3
- hook (amiga)
- walker (amiga)....there's more, oops i just put walker up there sorry that's not really an adventure game but maybe just maybe... :D
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

that's what I meant, addition requests for ScummVM can be filed through sourceforge...
And since the 4 first requests on your list are already in the works there really is no need to file another request for them.
clem

Post by clem »

crazyjudge wrote:i've been reading about projects to get certain games onboard to scummvm and also read an old topic about being able to make requests or rather 'want' lists and post them onto WikiRE
You can try the Junkyard subforum...
Jonatan wrote:that's what I meant, addition requests for ScummVM can be filed through sourceforge...
You must be new here! FAQ 2.3

Feel also free to look at "non-open" feature requests - now and then someone suggests adding a whole game engine on the feature request tracker and it gets shot down instantly

edit:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.ph ... tid=418823
Last edited by clem on Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

my bad clem;)

edit; and no, I'm not new per say, just a lurker and really bad at reading FAQ's cause i like ticking of mods, hehe
crazyjudge

Post by crazyjudge »

Jonatan wrote:my bad clem;)

edit; and no, I'm not new per say, just a lurker and really bad at reading FAQ's cause i like ticking of mods, hehe
lol :lol: and wicked clem thanks, I'll try doing those things soon, but I don't what Sourceforge is sorry for being a blonde muppet! lol :D
clem

Post by clem »

Jonatan wrote:my bad clem;)

:D
crazyjudge

Post by crazyjudge »

Cough!Cough! ...could someone help how would make a request on SourceForge? :roll:
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_i ... tid=418823

but like clem says, be carefull what you wish for;)
and read the FAQ first!