Indiana Jones Fate Of Atlantis graphic problem

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

bonecollector

Indiana Jones Fate Of Atlantis graphic problem

Post by bonecollector »

Hey i have CD version of this game but the graphics look awful compared to the same game i saw on youtube video site

Which graphic settings are you people using to get the graphic quality looking smooth.
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

well, the graphics are wysiwyg.
but you can do pixelsmoothing by apllying the different scalers in ScummvM. go to edit game-> graphics tab-> override global graphics settings

or something like that and select a scaler from the drop down menu. you can read more about the different scalers in the ScummVM readme;)
LogicDeLuxe

Post by LogicDeLuxe »

Youtube has merely a resolution of 320x240, which gets scaled up with linear resize, I think. The closest to it would be the 2xsai filter. But how someone could consider Youtube quality better than any of ScummVM's scalers eludes me.
I prefer the HQ scalers.
If you want it to look exactly like on old DOS VGA machines, play it on a CRT monitor, use the 2x scaler and keep aspect ratio correction disabled.
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

maybe it was an amiga longplay vid?
HeyItsThatGuy

Post by HeyItsThatGuy »

I'm curious as to whether you bought it or downloaded it
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

oh. it's that guy again. I think you need to provide pictures of yourself holding the original Fate of Atlantis CD and a copy of todays newspaper before you get any more help around here.
clem

Post by clem »

HeyItsThatGuy wrote:I'm curious as to whether you bought it or downloaded it
I didn't recognize him, typing in lowercase like that :D