Nokia N95 8GB

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Julius

Post by Julius »

Hello I understand the new version of ScummVM for symbian supports Curse of Monkey Island.

I have a N95-2 (8GB) and I tried to install it by creating a directory called "Curse" that contained the 3 L files and had a resource directory containing everything from the 2 discs.

I told scumm to add it on the phone and kept the default settings. When I start it I get a black screen and some music in the background that stops at some point.

Any ideas? Did I do the installation right?
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Julius wrote:Hello I understand the new version of ScummVM for symbian supports Curse of Monkey Island.

I have a N95-2 (8GB) and I tried to install it by creating a directory called "Curse" that contained the 3 L files and had a resource directory containing everything from the 2 discs.

I told scumm to add it on the phone and kept the default settings. When I start it I get a black screen and some music in the background that stops at some point.

Any ideas? Did I do the installation right?
All the game files need to be in the same folder
Julius

Post by Julius »

I did that but no change. The screen is still black. All the files are now in the same dir (E:\Curse)

By pushing buttons randomly I seem to have started the game. Right now I'm hearing the intro movie but the screen is still black.

What's going on or what did I mess up?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

No COMI is STILL not SUPPORTED! VGA is not rendered properly.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Hmmm... anything I can do to help make it supported? :)
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Julius wrote:Hmmm... anything I can do to help make it supported? :)
Be patient :)