RSS?

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

perwel2

RSS?

Post by perwel2 »

the webpage has rss feed of the news?
clone2727
Retired

Post by clone2727 »

perwel2

Post by perwel2 »

ok! thanks!
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

JamesWoodcock

Post by JamesWoodcock »

Unless I am missing something, surely the RSS link should be added under the Misc menu?

I have noticed however that the RSS is detected from the <head> code in Firefox.

Also don't forget Twitter :)
http://twitter.com/scummvm
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

glidem wrote:Unless I am missing something, surely the RSS link should be added under the Misc menu?

I have noticed however that the RSS is detected from the <head> code in Firefox.
Hm, so far I was under the impression that you can just plug www.scummvm.org into any RSS reader, and it'll detect the RSS/Atom feeds from that. Then again I didn't try all, so I guess I was wrong :-).

I wouldn' want to put it into our sidemenu, though. But we could add links to the RSS & Atom feeds next to the "More news..." link at the bottom. I'll give it a look.

glidem wrote:Also don't forget Twitter :)
http://twitter.com/scummvm
Wow, that's the first time I am seeing that. Wonder who made that... Ah well. Twitter. The new way to waste time in an absolutely pointless way :-).
JamesWoodcock

Post by JamesWoodcock »

Oi you... I set that up ha ha.

The ScummVM twitter is all automated. It grabs the news, revisions and updates from the various blogs of the developers concerning ScummVM.