Broken Sword one cd version

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Les

Broken Sword one cd version

Post by Les »

Hi All, I have a special CD version of Broken Sword 1 from the Czech magazine Level, which has only one CD. After installation on hdd and executing from Scummvm, appears during the game play question about CD2. But I don't have any CD2. Anybody any idea? Thanks in advance.

It's a full version, on my old Pentium is running this game correctly until the end. And before any discussion about the piracy, this is a official version. 8)

Les
bobdevis

Post by bobdevis »

Normally you need to merge the directory structures of both CD's to a single directory structure on your hard disk.

Now since everything is on one disk already it means it is already merged.....but probably in a way that ScummVM does not understand.

So you need to take a look here and figure out what files you need to move and/or rename.

BTW, what are you missing in your version? they must have removed the movies and/or speech to fit it on one CD.
Or is it a DVD by any chance?
Les

Post by Les »

Hm, no they made a big package and put it on one cd. I had previously a standard vesrion on 2 cd, unlucky the second cd was scratched. :( The video quality in this verion is lower, but still ok. I should go in the game to another location, don't remeber to which and game always required second CD.
Thanks for the link, I will check it during the weekend.