I have no mouth and I must scream

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Elurindel

Post by Elurindel »

Well, I grabbed a copy off of ebay whilst I was in america, and I found that when I got home, the music played just fine. I've played it all the way through a number of times now, and it certainly knocks ten kinds of crap out of The Dig. Hurray for the internet!
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

If you got the Macintosh version of the game, music is not yet supported - it should play correctly in the PC version, though. Glad you liked the game :)
samwise

Post by samwise »

I noticed that, according to a recent post on the Art Deco Dining Pavilion, The Harlan Ellison Recording Collection store has now sold out of the official I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream Clue-books, though the game itself should still be available at time of writing.

Sam.
phanboy_iv

Post by phanboy_iv »

Just a quick update to let people know that I just received a copy of IHNMAIMS from the Ellison store. I had sent in the form about a month ago and just received it today. They even sent me the cluebook free of charge to make up for the shipping delay. I had thought those were out of stock, but whatever.

Very happy about this. I played an illegal copy years ago back when I was more foolish and was still pirating games. I'm glad I got the chance to get a legit copy.

Video of unboxing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgUgNhuQgl8