Where can i download L.G.O.P.?

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

DosGamer9000

Where can i download L.G.O.P.?

Post by DosGamer9000 »

Hello, i just stumbled onto this site and am very,very excited to know that the good ol games are re-playable once agian! You got downloads for The leather godess of phobos 2, what I am looking for is the leather godess of phobos 1. does any1 know how or where I can get this marvlous game? (direct links are apprecated.) and if yes, can it run on Scummvm?

p.s., please don't give me obvious/torrent awsners, yes I googled the death out of it, yes I bought 3 versions of the same game. ( all of which were not compatible with windows 7) and no, torrents don't work on this machine.
-----------
Also, t.y. to whoever had the idea of running this site and making all these games avabile once agian thro countless hours of work.
----------
p.p.s.-Thanks agian, your emulator runs great on windows 7!
KuroShiro

Post by KuroShiro »

People here will probably not point you to illegal downloads, but if you did buy it/have the data files, you should be able to run it using Gargoyle, which is a sort of sub-project of ScummVM. DOSBox would also work. No version you get will ever be compatible with Windows 7.

And just to pre-empt the pedants, ScummVM is not an emulator. :P
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

KuroShiro wrote:Gargoyle, which is a sort of sub-project of ScummVM.
The original Gargoyle project has nothing to do with ScummVM, though.
tsoliman
ScummVM Developer

Post by tsoliman »

I've been maintaining a fork of scummvm with the gargoyle code applied to it in https://github.com/tsoliman/scummvm/tree/gargoyle
It is basically the latest scummvm but with gargoyle in it.
I have to say though that it sucks compared to frotz or other terminal-like apps.