Does anyone know this point and click game?

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

AngelDouche66

Does anyone know this point and click game?

Post by AngelDouche66 »

Hey, Im looking to find the name of a game I remember seeing a gameplay video of, it is one of the classics (monkey island style graphics) you play as a man with bandages on his arm and leg, and I think around his head, and you are in an underground lab.
some of the characters are a female scientist, a cultist who is in a cell and a man who is killed be a monster and you later see him again and find out hes a clone.
If anyone knows this game I would highly appreciate it if you could tell me the name, thankyou!
scoriae

Post by scoriae »

The first game that comes to mind with bandaged heads is Sanitarium:

But the story line doesn't sound familiar, which makes me think your talking about Weird Dreams:

This game starts in a lab.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

Sorry scoriae, but Weird Dreams starts in a cotton candy machine :-)

@AngelDouche66

Do you have any more info?
How old is this game graphics-wise? See scoriae's examples (pixel or paint?)
What kind of monster and does it appear more often or only once in that scene you remember?

From the info you gave it could also play somewhere on a space ship...

Apart from the clone it could match with I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
balpat

Post by balpat »

Sofox

Post by Sofox »

*giggles* You're thinking of 6 Days a Sacrifice, it may look classic (a lot of AGS games do) but it was released in 2007 by Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw who these days is more famous for his "Zero Punctuation" comedy animations.

While you can get the game at this link (it's freeware after all), I should warn you: It is the last part of a 4 part "Chzo Mythos" series. It would probably help to play the 3 preceding games first, which start with 5 Days a Stranger which itself is a pretty damn good game.