Bug: Theme keeps resetting.

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

c0080900v

Bug: Theme keeps resetting.

Post by c0080900v »

On the Android port of ScummVM, after changing the theme, saving changes, and quitting ScummVM and restarting it, it reverts back to the default theme instead of the theme I chose.
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Re: Bug: Theme keeps resetting.

Post by fuzzie »

c0080900v wrote:On the Android port of ScummVM, after changing the theme, saving changes, and quitting ScummVM and restarting it, it reverts back to the default theme instead of the theme I chose.
So it does. It seems to be hardcoded to pass --gui-theme=scummmodern as a parameter to the core, not sure why. I'll try and remember to try working it out, but you should probably file a proper bug on our bug tracker.
gus
ScummVM Porter

Post by gus »

fuzzie wrote:So it does. It seems to be hardcoded to pass --gui-theme=scummmodern as a parameter to the core, not sure why. I'll try and remember to try working it out, but you should probably file a proper bug on our bug tracker.
Sorry, I added that before I understood how to set/modify the defaults properly (and I was trying to give a "just works" default setup on Android).
I don't think there's any reason it can't be set via ConfMan.registerDefault instead(?)
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Post by LordHoto »

gus wrote:
fuzzie wrote:So it does. It seems to be hardcoded to pass --gui-theme=scummmodern as a parameter to the core, not sure why. I'll try and remember to try working it out, but you should probably file a proper bug on our bug tracker.
Sorry, I added that before I understood how to set/modify the defaults properly (and I was trying to give a "just works" default setup on Android).
I don't think there's any reason it can't be set via ConfMan.registerDefault instead(?)
Since the default actually is scummmodern, you shouldn't need to change the default at all. But maybe in reality it isn't passing "--gui-theme=scummmodern", but something else...