Kaptain Brawe, Voice over patch.

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

dag

Kaptain Brawe, Voice over patch.

Post by dag »

http://shinji-nerd-life.blogspot.com/se ... -results=2

I was at first extremely happy to discover this patch, but the German version of the game with the voice overs seems nowhere to be found.

Does anyone have a clue where one might be able to find the version with German voices? I've been searching the internet for hours now.. Nothing on Amazon either.
Last edited by dag on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reckless

Post by Reckless »

dag

Post by dag »

Thanks, Reckless, I didnt't even consider the possibility that there was an exclusively german Amazon, then again, I'm saving my braincells for the vast amounts of lateral thinking excercises I keep putting myself through:P. . .Though it was somewhat of a puzzle in itself, navigating through all those pages in a language I don't understand, I've managed to order the game now, or... atleast I think I have!

Fingers crossed now that the version I ordered actually HAS voices, and that I'll get the patch to work!

EDIT: YES! It did, and the patch works perfectly! Thank you so much, ShinjiGR!:)
Red Paladin

Post by Red Paladin »

Does anyone know, if there is an English voice version, of the game?
dag

Post by dag »

Unfortunately, due to a low budget, English voices where never recorded. German voices with English text and subtitles is our best bet here.