Inherit the Earth - Just Finished

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

manic

Inherit the Earth - Just Finished

Post by manic »

Just thought I’d let you know I have just finished Inherit the Earth, with only one real noticeable bug (at least I think it's a bug) when entering the wolf village on the North Island and going into the hut to the right (the lockup) all that happened was that I immediately ended up in the lockup and did not see any cut scene or anything, I just walked in and then the cat (sorry can't remember her name) came and let me out. This seemed odd to me that I didn’t know how I ended up locked in there. I think it is the only bug I found.

Keep up the good work...

Manic.
joachimeberhard
ScummVM Team Member

Re: Inherit the Earth - Just Finished

Post by joachimeberhard »

manic wrote:Just thought I’d let you know I have just finished Inherit the Earth, with only one real noticeable bug (at least I think it's a bug) when entering the wolf village on the North Island and going into the hut to the right (the lockup) all that happened was that I immediately ended up in the lockup and did not see any cut scene or anything, I just walked in and then the cat (sorry can't remember her name) came and let me out. This seemed odd to me that I didn’t know how I ended up locked in there. I think it is the only bug I found.

Keep up the good work...

Manic.
Thanks for the report.

Could you please add the bugreport to the appropriate place, otherwise it will be overlooked.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_i ... tid=418820

Also, if possisble, please attach a savegame.
manic

Re: Inherit the Earth - Just Finished

Post by manic »

manic wrote:Thanks for the report.

Could you please add the bugreport to the appropriate place, otherwise it will be overlooked.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_i ... tid=418820

Also, if possisble, please attach a savegame.
I'd love to and if the Sousceforge forum registration process worked i would!! all that happens is that whatever user name i choose it tells me that it is invalid, i am only using numbers and letters, i have tried it in IE6 & Firefox, no luck i'm afraid.