EMI Game Saved

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

vlandea

EMI Game Saved

Post by vlandea »

I downloaded and install Residualvm SDL.apk and EMI in my cellphone (android)
The introduction of the game and the game itself run well but I can not load games after saving them. ResidualVM turns off once the game is loaded.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

Save/Load is not implemented (yet)
vlandea

Post by vlandea »

Raziel wrote:Save/Load is not implemented (yet)
But playing Grim Fandango save/load works very well. Could you explaime how is it work or which files are required?
somaen
ScummVM Developer

Post by somaen »

Escape from Monkey Island isn't supported at the moment, as it is still a work in progress. Savegames in EMI may or may not work, and have no guarantee at all that they will work between versions. Either way, the game is not completable.

For Grim Fandango, everything should work, atleast on the desktop. Try getting ResidualVM to work on your desktop computer before attempting to get it running on an Android (which we don't have an official release for yet anyway).
Botje

Post by Botje »

Also, that "ResidualVM SDL.apk" is built off of a really old version of residualvm. That version probably did not support saving/loading yet.

I would point you to our own Android port, but it hasn't been updated for a while...
vlandea

Post by vlandea »

Botje wrote:Also, that "ResidualVM SDL.apk" is built off of a really old version of residualvm. That version probably did not support saving/loading yet.

I would point you to our own Android port, but it hasn't been updated for a while...
ok thank you i ll be waiting for an update of residualvm to be used in android port.
how long do you think it could take the development of this version ?

in other hand, which is the residualvm. apk last version?