What version is the rigt one for Xiaomi Pad 5? There are 4 different downloads in the download section...

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Luca_sp

What version is the rigt one for Xiaomi Pad 5? There are 4 different downloads in the download section...

Post by Luca_sp »

Hello,

I use ScummVW 2.8.0 on my Xiaomi Pad 5, using the official way by Google Play Store.

Since there are two games I would like to play ("Orion Burger" and "1½ Ritter: Auf der Suche nach der hinreißenden Herzelinde") I have to download and install ScummVM 2.8.1. It's not yet available in Google Play Store.

But I don't know what's the right version for my tablet.
Attachments
svm.png
svm.png (17.52 KiB) Viewed 947 times
Praetorian
ScummVM Developer

Re: What version is the rigt one for Xiaomi Pad 5? There are 4 different downloads in the download section...

Post by Praetorian »

It should be the arm64-v8a one.
Luca_sp

Re: What version is the rigt one for Xiaomi Pad 5? There are 4 different downloads in the download section...

Post by Luca_sp »

Great, thanks.

When will version 2.8.1 be available via Play Store?
Praetorian
ScummVM Developer

Post by Praetorian »

Luca_sp wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:31 pm Great, thanks.

When will version 2.8.1 be available via Play Store?
As far as I know, currently there's no plan for 2.8.1 to be on the Play Store but, if all goes well, the next one (2.9.0) will be.

Note: I'll be moving this topic to the ScummVM Android Port subforum.
Luca_sp

Post by Luca_sp »

Thanks for the quick reply.