SCUMMVM daily build

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

IInuyasha74

SCUMMVM daily build

Post by IInuyasha74 »

Well, I do not know if this is the right place to post this, but I have been a big fan of the program for several years now and wanted to try to help by testing if I could. So I downloaded the newest version of ScummVM, the daily build as of 4/27/13. I had the "Eye of the Beholder" games and decided to test them. I have never played the games before. They are DOS games off Floppy I believe, I have them in a folder not in a hard format.

The games were able to load fine and the games started. All sound and audio for the games worked fine as far as I could tell. It sounded good. With arrow keys and mouse I was able to move around and interact with objects, but that is where I got stuck. In both games I get killed by the first enemy. I cannot figure out how to attack at all. I tried about every button on the keyboard, and everything I can think to do with the mouse, but nothing works. I just sit and watch as I am very slowly stabbed to death, or bitten to death in the case of Eye of the Beholder 2. I think something is wrong with the system not letting me attack. I could save fine and do everything else fine though.

If I am doing something wrong, please let me know and I will try to play through the game to check for any issues. Sorry if this is just a silly mistake on my part. Oh and I am running Windows 7 64-bit Professional edition.
DrMcCoy
ScummVM Developer

Re: SCUMMVM daily build

Post by DrMcCoy »

IInuyasha74 wrote:They are DOS games off Floppy I believe, I have them in a folder not in a hard format.
Forum Rule #0. You will get no help here; go away.