residualVM for windows rt

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

roxas22

residualVM for windows rt

Post by roxas22 »

It s possible to port residual to windows rt? Or help me with the installation in the xda forum post? Thanks
Link xda forum post:
http://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=& ... bs.2,d.bGg
Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Botje

Re: residualVM for windows rt

Post by Botje »

We already discussed this on IRC: I don't have a WinRT device, nor does anyone else on the development team.
I agreed to help you fix any compile errors in ResidualVM, but you are supposed to take the first step and set up your development environment (ie. Visual Studio and associated libraries)
roxas22

Post by roxas22 »

Yes but i have a litlle problem... i havent got an visual studio compatiblr computer, if i have it but first action is stay on the pc all of of my free time to develop it, and gave an possibility to this f**** tablet,if you wont some files pm me and i send it
roxas22

Post by roxas22 »

Or one of the developers want it i can send the tablet (but im not secure to do this..)
Botje

Post by Botje »

Thanks for the offer, but it would be a bit silly to have the only person who wants a WinRT port give away their WinRT device :)

You could ask the person who ported ResidualVM originally for a new binary.
roxas22

Post by roxas22 »

Ok but im here if you wont files,and im not the only person who wont this version,i know there are 20 people wont residual a scummVM principaly from italy and USA