Help with Broken Sword 1

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

dav_pac

Help with Broken Sword 1

Post by dav_pac »

Hello. First this is a great program. Currently I have been able to make every non child game work on psp. Currently I have 1.5 psp and every lucas art game minus the dig, which I just ordered on ebay, and another 15 or so scumm based games including the awesome comi and legend of kyrandia. Unfortunately I cant get my original sold out version of broken sword 1 to work. In the readme it mentions you need a version of scum compiled with libmpeg and libvorbis support. I see on your download page you have these files. I dont understand by your explanation of "scumm compiled with libpmeg and libvorbis." Currently scumm is on my psp/ games directory do you mean add these files there or compile them together? How do you compile? Please help me.
clem

Post by clem »

as far as I know the psp binary should already include those libraries
dav_pac

broken sword help

Post by dav_pac »

I must be doing something wrong. I have 1.5 psp every other game works. I copied all the contents of the speech,music, and cluster directories of sold out version of broken swored. I also downloaded the video files off this site but it will not even start. Please help what am I doing wrong. I have every other lucas art game working?
dav_pac

definite bug with 9.0

Post by dav_pac »

I have 1.5 psp version 8.0 everything worked minus kyrandia. Version 9.0 kyrandia worked and Ive tesed comi and monkey 1 and 2. However broken sword will not even start not even to the cafe just turns the psp off. I never tried broken sword with version 8 so cant give an opinion. However just downloaded version 9.1 and broken sword works amazyingly minus the video support as mentiond in your readme. This begs the question does anyone have broken sword working with version 9.0