The incredible machine

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

janneman

The incredible machine

Post by janneman »

Hi all there,

I want to know if Sierra's puzzle game can be manipulated so it can run with scumm on my Ipaq3950.I have the game on my harddisk (pc) and would like to play it onmy ppc. So if there is anyone who can help me with this,please let me know. :?: :idea:
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: The incredible machine

Post by eriktorbjorn »

janneman wrote: I want to know if Sierra's puzzle game can be manipulated so it can run with scumm on my Ipaq3950.I have the game on my harddisk (pc) and would like to play it onmy ppc. So if there is anyone who can help me with this,please let me know. :?: :idea:
No. The closest ScummVM comes to supporting Sierra games is that the development version has an AGI engine (disabled by default), but The Incredible Machine isn't an AGI game. (As far as I know, it isn't even a SCI game.)
Zaffo

Post by Zaffo »

It's not even an adventure games... I think it's confution made by all these site that call ScummVM an "emulator". ScummVm is not a emulator; it's many games engines rewrited for modern operating system and platform, packed into one software . It can't play anything else than the games that scummvm have an engine for.
cappuchok

Re: The incredible machine

Post by cappuchok »

janneman wrote:Hi all there,

I want to know if Sierra's puzzle game can be manipulated so it can run with scumm on my Ipaq3950.I have the game on my harddisk (pc) and would like to play it onmy ppc. So if there is anyone who can help me with this,please let me know. :?: :idea:
There's a port of DOSbox for PocketPC, it should be able to run TIM.
timofonic

Post by timofonic »

http://tpm.seul.org

Sorry, not found a better thing (specially open-source one)...

A great open-source TIM clone could be very nice, but still nobody did one (only unfinished projects that die too early, like most open-source projects)...
janneman

thanx

Post by janneman »

Hi,

Thanx to all who repleid to my post.