HELP with my "DS Linker"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Laumil

HELP with my "DS Linker"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Laumil »

Hi!!
I've pached the scummvm like the instructions says, and the program run very good, but there's a problem I can't see the folders of the games that I put on DS Linker so I can't add any game, there is a message that display at the begining "ZIP file check...Not in use!"

What is the meaning??? and how can I sove it?

HELP
iso jussi

Post by iso jussi »

I had same problem with my M3 CF.. It turned out that DLDI was crappy.
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

The DS Linker seems to use the NeoFlash MK5 driver.

Download it here:
http://dldi.drunkencoders.com/index.php ... D_Flash%29

Unfortunately, this driver doesn't allow you to save, so you won't be able to save your game or the ini file.
Laumil

Post by Laumil »

Sorry but I still have the shame problem the new NeoFlash MK5 drive, that you've told me, hasn't worked, I think that I'm doing something bad, maybe related with the folders... I don't know. Is there anything I've to know, something special?
I've put the folders that I've got from internet of the games "Day of..." and "Indiana Jones Fate of...".
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

You don't say what your problem is. What exactly doesn't work?
Laumil

Post by Laumil »

I run scummvm, and when a push on Add Game there isn't any folder, is like if the program doesn't recognize them, I can't see the folders so I can't add any game and I can't play.

Like I've said before when I run scummvm there's a mesage that says "ZIP file check...Not in use!", I don't know if this is normal and if this mesage is related with the fact that I've explained.

Sorry if I didn't explain better.