Hybernation mode?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Sokonomi

Hybernation mode?

Post by Sokonomi »

There are times where I have 5 or 10 minutes to play around with my DS, and unfortunately ScummVM doesnt quite hybernate when you close the DS. Often it gets stuck in a small music fragment and it keeps playing this untill you open it again.

The only way to make it stop is to do the whole save and shutdown hassle, but often when the phone goes I dont have time for all that. :P

I only have Sam and max hit the road, so I dont know what it does with other games though.

Could you guys look into it?

oh and PS, Please make donating a little easier, with paypal or something. :wink:
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

Yes, ScummVM DS can play sound through the headphone socket when suspended, but don't worry, it is still actually suspended. You can just unplug your headphones when you answer the phone.

If you're running on speakers, this effect doesn't occur.

As for donating, ScummVM DS accepts donations via PayPal. Click the link at the top of the ScummVM DS hompage at http://scummvm.drunkencoders.com

Of course, you can also donate to the main ScummVM project, using sourceforge.net's system. The link is on the right navigation bar on the homepage.