Le Chuck's Revenge

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

sparry

Le Chuck's Revenge

Post by sparry »

I am using scummVM with Windows Vista Home Edition. How do I clear previously saved part games? I am playing Monkey Island 2.
iPwnzorz

Post by iPwnzorz »

Uhm from what I understand from your rather incoherent post, you want to delete save games.

Go to wherever your Save Path is set to, if you haven't set one then it's the game folder, and delete monkey.soX where X is a number.
sparry

Post by sparry »

iPwnzorz wrote:Uhm from what I understand from your rather incoherent post, you want to delete save games.

Go to wherever your Save Path is set to, if you haven't set one then it's the game folder, and delete monkey.soX where X is a number.
Thanks a bunch. What was incoherent? You gave me a reply afterall! Unfortunately I cannot seem to find monkey.soX whatever number I put in. I have looked in the game folder.

Kind Rgds

Sparry

P.S.

I am not very computer literate, so any help, based on that understanding, would be most appreciated.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

@iPwnzorz

First of all, it would be monkey2, not monkey, he's talking Le Chucks Revenge and last time i looked it was the second part of the series.

Second, it's NOT .soX, rather he should look for .sXX, where X is a number between 00 and 99.

@sparry
That would be monkey2.s00 for example

Third, if you haven't got your save path set in ScummVM's options, your best bet would be to look for your save games in the directory your ScummVM exe is located
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

someone is having a bold letter day
iPwnzorz

Post by iPwnzorz »

Whoops, sorry. I'm rusty.
clem

Post by clem »

I just tried a daily SVN build and nowadays it's apparently possible to delete savegames from within the GUI:

select the game
click on 'load'
select a savegame
click on 'delete'