Copy protection of Gobliiins

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

TazDevil76

Copy protection of Gobliiins

Post by TazDevil76 »

Hi,

all Lucasarts ScummVM games pass by the copy protections but Gobliiins doesn't. It makes the game unhandy for playing it on PDA/Smartphone, though this game would be perfect for a small gaming session while on the train.
Am I missing something or do I really have to carry the codes with me all the time?

(I wonder why the search for 'gobliiins AND copy' didn't bring any usable results?)

Regards,

René
DrMcCoy
ScummVM Developer

Post by DrMcCoy »

Get the SVN version, there it already skips the copy protection... :)
TazDevil76

Post by TazDevil76 »

Pardon my stupidity, but what is 'SVN'? :-?

Edit: okay, it means SUBVERSION...but appearently I have to compile this version and unluckily I don't have the correct tools to do this.
Is there a download link for a comiled and running Smartphone/PPC 2003(SE) version?

Thanks.

René
DrMcCoy
ScummVM Developer

Post by DrMcCoy »

TazDevil76 wrote:Is there a download link for a comiled and running Smartphone/PPC 2003(SE) version?
Try looking here... Dunno if the right one's there, though, I don't really now anything about Smartphones...
TazDevil76

Post by TazDevil76 »

DrMcCoy wrote:
TazDevil76 wrote:Is there a download link for a comiled and running Smartphone/PPC 2003(SE) version?
Try looking here... Dunno if the right one's there, though, I don't really now anything about Smartphones...
UNfortunately these builds are completely out of date (partly v7.1) and the SubversionTree has been offline now the wohle day...

Thanks anyway.

René